* To get started: Open and fund an account with eToro, complete your profile by adding a picture of yourself, describing your trading strategy in your bio and sharing your name. Begin trading and communicating with other people to gain attention. When you have your 1st copier and you meet the entrance requirements, you are ready to be accepted as a Popular Investor.
* Monthly Payments shall be made only to a Popular Investor who has met all the cumulative requirements as detailed in the benefits table above. These requirements include: maintaining at least the minimum average account equity, minimum verified copiers, minimum calendar months required in-level and that their hourly risk score does not exceed 6 during the relevant calendar month.
Without detracting from the eToro Popular Investor Promotion Terms and Conditions and following any violation of the conditions above, eToro reserves the right, in its sole discretion, and immediately without notice to:
disqualify any user from being a Popular Investor, including pausing and/or blocking any future copy actions;
block, close or suspend the Popular Investor’s account;
withhold or revoke any payment and/or any other benefit to which the Popular Investor is entitled.
* Minimum AUM means the daily amount of equity copying the relevant Popular Investor (including unrealised profit and loss) as recorded on each day at 00:00 pm GMT throughout the relevant month.
* Minimum Avg. Equity referred to above shall mean the minimum amount of equity in the Popular Investor's account (including unrealised profit and loss) as recorded at 00:00 GMT each day throughout the relevant calendar month.
* Responsible Trading shall mean the maximum allowed risk score cannot be higher than 6.
* Access to AUM means the maximum allowable copy amount in the relevant tier. eToro reserves the right to block clients from receiving new copiers once they have reached the maximum AUM for their respective tier.
* Clients trading on eToro US can only copy and be copied by other clients from the US.